Disclaimer: Tradovate is currently unavailable as a data feed provider. We understand the impact that this may have on your trading activities, and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused. Our team is actively working to restore the service as soon as possible. Please stay tuned for further updates regarding its reactivation. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Upon purchasing a subscription with TickTickTrader, you will receive a payment confirmation via email, including your Tradovate login details.
Important Note: To access Tradovate platform, it is mandatory to use the same email address during registration and login. Using a different email address may prevent access to the platform.
To log in to your TickTickTrader account with Tradovate for the first time, follow the steps below:
- Log in to with the Tradovate username and password.
Read and understand the “Market Data Subscriber Certification.”a. “I self-certify that I qualify as a Non-Professional Subscriber:” Click the box.
b. Select “Non-professional” and click “Next.”
- Read and understand the “Sign Uniform Subscriber Agreement.”
a. “I have read and agree to the Uniform Subscriber Agreement:”Click the box.
b. “I have read and agree to the Federal Electronic Signatures In Global and National Commerce Act (E-Sign).” Click the box.
- Input your full registered name and the current date on the boxes provided and click “Sign.”
- Read and understand the “Tradovate End User License Agreement.” and click “Agree.”
Select a Trading Mode - Simulation, and click on “Continue.”
On the left side panel, there will be a message “Update Your Market Data,”click “OK.”
Once the charts load, you have now successfully connected to Tradovate .
TickTickTrader provides data feed and plugins. This means that you can have advanced features and tools to help access global markets and execute trades thru add-ons.
One of these features is the ability to use TradingView, a popular financial charting platform, within the Tradovate platform. To use TradingView, you'll need to purchase a subscription directly to their platform.
To add TradingView in your account, follow these steps:
- Log in to your TradingView account and navigate to the “Application Settings” icon, located in the main navigation bar at the right top of the page.
- Then select “Add-Ons” to connect to TradingView
- Once you've found the add-on you want to install, click on the "Activate" button to add it to your Tradovate account.