The first step to getting your TTTPerformance account is accomplishing the required KYC Verification step.
Some reminders before you begin:
- Prepare your Proof of Identity and Proof of Address documents. You can find the list of acceptable identification documents here: What requirements do I need to submit to get a TTTPerformance Account?
- The KYC Verification in your Performance Tab will only be accessible once you have reached your Target Profit.
- Once you have completed your first KYC Verification, you will not be required to resubmit them for a new validated account. You will only need to pay the Activation Fee.
- If any of your validated documents have expired, you will be asked to go through the KYC Verification process again.
Once you’ve understood these, you may proceed with the following instructions:
- Locate the "Performance" tab to review the accounts that have met the target.
- Click "Verify and Sign Now," and you will be redirected to the “Home" tab to initiate KYC verification.
- On the Home Tab, click “Verify Now” under the KYC Verification to begin the process.
Click “Begin Verifying.”
- Click the dropdown menu to select your Country.
Next, start uploading your Proof of Identity.
Make sure your POI is compliant with our acceptable documentation requirements found here: What identification documents do I need to upload to TickTickTrader to get a TTTPerformance Account?
Upload the photo of your POI (Proof of Identity) either from your PC or from another device.
Once the POI is captured, click "Use this photo."
After your POI is accepted, you will be asked to upload a Selfie. Click "Get Started" to initiate the selfie verification process.
After the Selfie verification, you will be asked to submit your Proof of Address. Select "Continue" to proceed with uploading your Proof of Address document.
- Once all the steps are completed, you will receive this success screen message:
Go back to the Home Tab, and you will see the tag “Identity Verified” under KYC Verification.
You are now ready to proceed with signing the contract. [Sign Contract link]
If your KYC status is marked “Under Review,” don’t worry.
Our professional traders will manually check all the uploaded identification documents for their accuracy and completeness. This process may take up to one (1) business day.
Once the review is complete and the submitted documents are verified, the KYC status will be updated to "Identity Verified.”