If you are interested in purchasing a CQG account, please refer to the following details listed below:
- For Existing Customers, you can purchase a CQG account via your TTT Membership Dashboard.
- For New Customers, you can purchase a CQG account via our website and sign up here: Signup Form.
- When you register for a CQG account, you will receive a unique user ID (TTTU).
- Please note that it is not possible to link to third-party platforms within CQG.
- CQG is accessible on both desktop and mobile devices. If you're interested in using CQG on mobile, please contact our support team.
To connect your account via the CQG platform for the first time, follow the steps below:
- Once you have purchased a subscription with TickTickTrader, you will receive a payment confirmation via email, and an email from CQG, including your Login username and Setup link for your password.
- Then select the link to “Finish setting up your password” and indicate your new password.
Please be aware that the link for setting up your password will expire within 24 hours. Should it expire, kindly contact our support team for further assistance.
- After successfully setting and confirming your password, click on "Save," and a welcoming message will be displayed on the screen.
- Then, you will receive an email confirmation that your account is successfully configured.
- You may now log in to the CQG (desktop) website at cqg.com.
- Select "Demo" and indicate your username and password.
- Then, complete the License Agreement and click "Accept."
- Once that’s done, you’re all set and good to go. You may now enjoy trading via the CQG platform!