On TTTPerformance Accounts, the trader is paid directly for the results achieved.
The trader could request the first payout after exceeding the safety threshold of their account and trading for at least forty (40) trading days. (not calendar days)
Payment may be requested anytime during the calendar month and will be processed within five (5) business days.
The minimum withdrawal amount is $1,000. There is no withdrawal limit as long as the safety threshold is followed.
The withdrawal safety threshold reserve is the minimum amount required to remain in the Trader’s Account to continue withdrawing. The safety threshold depends on the account size:
|Account Size||Safety Threshold|
For the first three (3) months, all profit goes to the trader without commission.
From the 4th month onward, 90% of profits go to the trader, with the remaining 10% going to TickTickTrader as commission. The commission is charged when funds are transferred to the trader's account.
Remember that you are considered an Independent Contractor, and consequently, you are responsible for paying your taxes according to your local regulations.
Moreover, to make receiving your payouts even more convenient and secure, we have partnered with Deel. This is another step we took to continuously improve our platform and serve you better. Our partnership launched last October 21, 2022, and these changes apply to all existing and upcoming users of TTTPerformance Accounts.
Deel is a payment disbursement website that guarantees the fast and secure sending of funds to its users and members.
Withdrawals will become smoother, with Deel providing USD and crypto accounts through Coinbase (required for crypto), PayPal, Payoneer, Revolut, and Wise. Withdrawals cost $10 per withdrawal, with the fee waived altogether for payouts of more than $1000.
You may request an early withdrawal anytime once you start trading your TTTPerformance Account and exceed the safety threshold without completing the aforementioned forty (40) trading days.
However, for early withdrawals, 50% of profits go to the trader and 50% to TickTickTrader as commission.
Kindly note that processing will take five (5) business days to complete.